I’ve avoided the Blog-Tag chain letter for weeks, but Veronica, Nick, Brady, and perhaps a few others are waiting for answers. Enjoy!
- I am a history buff. My two areas of most interest are western religion (Jewish, Christian, and a little Muslim) and the USSR, two areas I think carry the greatest influence over United States mentality.
- I had a soccer career before jumping into the technology sector. I met, and in some cases marked, most of my childhood idols. It was a really valuable experience, shaping my views on people, management, fears and dreams all at the same time.
- A tea drinker for years, lately I’ve been appreciating espresso. I pack a mean tamper and can create some latte art.
- I had an Irish accent until I was five. I started talking like John Wayne to sound more American.
- The first computer program I ever wrote convinced my younger brother to do a few of my chores. A few lines of BASIC on my Commodore 64 and suddenly the television was an intelligent being capable of judging room cleanliness and when garbage needed to be hauled to the curb.